» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day 1 NaNo

Exhilarated. I've been waiting so long to write this that the words are flowing. You know, in between painting a box for my daughter, helping my son build a wooden owl, going to lunch with the family to get my husband something he left at home, cleaning the kitchen for the repairman, and cleaning the dining room because it desparately needed it. I'm very pleased with the 2126 words I've accomplished today and hope to maintain the momentum. I can't wait to see what I can do next week when everyone leaves me alone.

1 comment:

Sandie Hudson said...

Hi Amanda

So pleased you had such a good first day. It really helps when the words are flowing freely.

Hope you have a great week and I'm looking forward to seeing how you progress.

Hugs
Sandie