» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Emotional Drain

A man by any other name. Lamech wasn't working for me, so his new name is Eli. This story is coming at me in technicolor. I've worked out a basic plot, but no scenes. I worked out scenes before Fallen, but this one . . . it feels okay not to have the scenes already. If I get to a point where I can't figure out what goes next or a section goes too fast, I'll rethink my strategy.


Forsaken

New words: 2999
Total words: 3810
Kaitlin: Not a hunter, but is about to receive her calling
Caleb: Fallen Angel
Eli: Angel
What stage of grief we are in: You know that wooden feeling you get, about there
Random sampling of text: Must be a coping mechanism. Without the angels, the gleaming white coffins at the front of the room would be the only thing to focus on. One large, the other small.

No comments: