» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Friday, September 05, 2008

A Week of Fallen

I'm spent the week working on the ending of Fallen, which had been taking twists and turns that I never saw coming and I'm the author. Not to mention, my TV rating when from PG to R. Well, technically there was brief nudity before so maybe it's always been R. And even before that it would be PG-13 for violence. Hmmm. Oh, well. I'm closing in on the end which at 64K isn't necessarily a good thing, but I know some of the scenes I've written need to be fleshed out. But I'm really excited about closing in on the end. There might be a subplot I can flesh out as well. I've been extremely cheeky these past two days of sprinting. For those I've been sprinting with - Bunnies, man, bunnies.

Fallen

New words: 8,322 (for week)
Total words: 64,067
Breann: Delighted, dismayed, damaged
Jude: Far from home
Things that got beat up today: 4
Random sampling of text:
“Always so righteous, Jude. Remind me to beat that out of you.” Sammuel finished his cigarette and put it out on the bar. “Araxiel?”

No comments: