» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just When You Know Where You Are

So I'm real close to finishing Fallen, but I'm caught. I'm not sure where to go next or how to end the poor thing. I've got one more loose thread to weave in and I'm done. However, remember that list I gave about which one I'm going to work on next. I can't remember what the heck I was doing, but an idea sparked and like a run away freight train. I've written 870 words on the beginning which still needs more work, but gets me started. It's an unusual story like Fallen, but I need to work out the conflict still. I know most of the conflict, but it needs to be plotted like all of my ideas.

Unless I seriously kick myself in the .... butt, I'm not going to get to most of the ideas in my idea file. I don't think I have a long enough life time. Regardless, finishing Fallen is my main priority. Everyone else, including the yet to be named heroine and her cop, Mike, will have to wait their turn.

No comments: