» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Monday, September 08, 2008

There Comes a Time

There comes a time in every writer's life where they must ask the question: What am I going to write for NaNoWriMo? Yeah, it's only 2 months away which leaves plenty of time to plot my little heart out. So I have to decide which one of the multitude of ideas I have to write.

Here's what I'm deciding between:

Forsaken - a single title novel which follows in the world of Fallen
A paranormal set in Highlow Hall (probably with ghosts)
What would ***** do? - time travel paranormal
Jen & Drake's story - time travel paranormal

If I really got to looking through my ideas I'm sure more would pop their hands up while others are content to just wait their turn. Forsaken has been whispering to me, every now and then. I'd love to do the Highlow Hall, just because I've been there. So hmmm. I have almost two months to get ready and finish my WIP and revisions.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You mean you're not suppose to pull an idea out of the pile 2 days before? Huh. Maybe that's what I did wrong last year. Well that and trying to do Nano with Sven.

I'm gearing up for Nano, working my daily totals up to the point I won't choke as hard this time round. And I think I know what I want to work on. Maybe.