Oo, I get to play. It's like getting picked in gym class. You really want to be picked but you have to play it cool until someone picks you. Yeah, I was one of those kids that was picked last. Okay so here it goes. Ms. Sandie Hudson was kind enough to tag me. I've seen this one on other blogs as well.
The 'rules' are as follows :
1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I have excellent nails. Always have, even as a child. Other girls asked if they were fake. Oh, yah, they're real. :)
2. I wrote a story when I was in fifth grade based on Clan of the Cave Bear, but with panthers. I didn't finish it and I used "then" a lot. (somehow my mind goes to embarrassing things)
3. I was a volunteer at our local hospital when I was 15 years old. I even got an award for 100 hours of service. It was not court mandated.
4. I have a new laptop that I'm really not using yet. It has Vista and Word 2007.
5. The older I get, I'm finding it more difficult to step outside my comfort zone and learn something new. Case in point, my new laptop.
6. There is a new baby somewhere in our apartment building and when I hear it crying through the registers or floor, I want to go find the apartment and ask if I can hold it for a while just to make it stop.
Now, here's the thing. I'd hate to tag someone who doesn't want to play. It's like running up on the playground and tagging someone standing on the sidelines and them saying "I'm not playing." So if you read this and haven't done this and don't mind doing this, leave a message in the comments and I'll officially tag you.
Tag You're It! Thanks for playing!