» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Characters

You tell them don't sit in the chair and what do they do? They sit in the chair. Now what am I suppose to do. Cheeky monkeys. Never do what they're told. Who knows what sort of ancient evil is lurking in that chair? Oh, wait....I'm supposed to know. Crap. Anyone have any ideas what the hell is going to happen now that she's sitting in that damned chair? Umm...guess that's supposed to be me too. Double crap. My story is going out of control and I don't know how to rein it in. I guess that's what editing is for. At least my heroine is keeping her head on her shoulders even though everyone around her is going nuts. Small favors.


Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
65,719 / 90,000
(73.0%)

1 comment:

Annie Gray said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! Yes it sound like we are in the same boat trying to finish that first novel throu it look like you are closer to finishing then I am. This post about characters it is so true, now that you (character) have sat in the evil chair what am I going to do now and what am I suppose to do with this secondary character that has shown up in the doorway and want a part? Good Luck! (on both challenages)