» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Who Were You?

My new heroine began life very different from what she's become at the beginning of Fallen. So, I was working up her character history and when asked what her previous job was I had to stop and think. Then I thought heck with this and found a career quiz. The nice thing about this on-line quiz was that I had to work through her personality before the downfall. It made me really think about who she was and gave me a nice analysis of who she was. Of course, at the beginning of Fallen she's let most of these personality traits go. But some have remained. Now I have a list of careers she might have chosen given her personality. I just have to figure which one she would have chosen. It might help me rebuild her after the next change too.

Just goes to show thinking is highly overrated, computers rule. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for stopping by my blog with Sven support. Good luck with NaNo in November. Soon! The career quiz sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out. Go Sven!