» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time Crunch

Something I've never had to do before. I printed out a calendar for Jan & Feb 2009 for my novella. Because a pivotal scene happens around the Oscars I had to go through and plot on an actual time line. I thought to do it before the Golden Globes and part of it will, but the problem then are the holidays. I don't want to deal with the holidays, so I am putting it firmly in January after the first of the year since I don't want to deal with that too. Fortunately, the time line remains the same pretty much every year so as long as I don't drop a date here or there it will still remain current. Okay, that probably only made sense to me, but here's something for your trouble. If you need a calendar:

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=2007&country=1&typ=1&display=1&lang=en&space=3&month=8

No comments: