» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tired, Yoga Make Sleepy

Though I would love to press on to 30k, it ain't happening. I'm tired and my body is sore and achy, so I'm going to bed. Will endeavor to produce more tomorrow.

Fallen

New words: 1,120 today; 555 yesterday
Total words: 29,313
Breann: Mad
Jude: Trying to ignore the warrior in him
Things that got beat up today: none today but a few yesterday
Random sampling of text: “Gone.” The word was clipped and spoke volumes. She could blame herself for her failure or she could blame him. She chose to blame him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Amanda! You're not far off fromt he 30K mark, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Amanda said...

When there's 55k after the 30k to go, that's when I get hard on myself. Every word gets me closer to the end.

Merry said...

How's it going now, Amanda? Did you break the 30k barrier?
Good luck with the next 55k!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kristina Knight said...

love your random sampling! Very intense... :)