» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Monday, December 08, 2008

Finished

Finished the NaNo book. Now I'm going to set it aside and work on revisions on Fallen. Yay, my favorite part, revision, not! I don't know why but I've never liked going back over things. I really have to make myself look hard when I'm doing an edit of my own work. With other people's work it's a lot easier. The story is all in my head with my own. I'm hoping a month of not looking at it has been enough time to get it out of my head. So here we go with revisions, I'll let you know how it turns out.

2 comments:

Merry said...

Congratulations on finishing your NaNo book, Amanda!
I did not finish this year (again) but I've signed up for Sweating with Sven, so I'm aiming for a more sedate amble to a finished book. (Partly because I thought being on holiday for two weeks would actually make it harder to get a lot done - and I was right.) But I had a nice holiday, so it's not all bad! :oD

Good luck with the revisions!

Merry
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

BIG CONGRATS on finishing your NaNo book!!! :)

Hope you don’t mind but “You’ve been tagged!!”
Here are the rules to the Game.

You link back to the person that tagged you.

Share 7 random/weird things about yourself.

Tag 7 people and link to them.

Leave a notice on their comments letting them know you have tagged them. And the game goes on.

http://bloggingexperiments.wordpress.com