» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Friday, May 25, 2007

Weekly Progress Report

My goals were average 1500 words per day and 10000 words total on story.

Three days I reached the 1500 words per day goal. On average I wrote 1000 words a day. I skipped one day. I wrote 6443 words on my story this week. On Wednesday I wrote 2000 words. The total amount of words I have on the story is 7632. Over the course of the week I spent about 7.4 hours typing on my story.

I'm still working on getting through the Description and Setting book. It's not as fast to go through as Character and Plots. There were also times when I sat with pen and paper to figure out a problem. I do need to go through and work out some plot issues with the "muddle" coming up. She's just about to go through the door of no return.

My goals for this next week... I'm going to aim again for 1500 words a day. That's about an hour and a half a day of working on writing. I'd like to get to 20,000 words on the story by Friday. The total word count will be around 100,000.

No comments: