» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Monday, July 05, 2010

Project Nora

The continuing saga...

Went well, with a little too much diversion by hubby sitting next to me, readng L.A. Cinderella for the first time. That and I got off on the tangent of research while writing (which we aren't supposed to do), but I had to look up First Class lounges at JFK and then hubby told me about seatguru.com which shows seat configuration for all the planes on all the carriers. I bookmarked it and then moved on with the story.

Fortunately the part I'd written before slid in effortlessly with a little lipstick to make it look pretty so I added 1300 words of a scene I'd already written, plus an additional 1000 words new, which has almost brought me to the end of Ch 2. One more chapter of Alex/Groom and a polish of Casanova and then I can dive back in full throttle on Fallen. No, I haven't given up on it. Yes, I'm still trying to finish it for the third time. I swear it's better this time. :) Then I'll finish up Alex's story or put together the proposal for my three book Silhoutte series.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, wow sound like you are doing great on Project Nora (like the name BTW. Please don't change the name! I like the humor it shows. lol
Anyway I can join the group even though I'm late. lol I need some inspirion to getting my butt in chair and hands on keybroad. lol.

~Annie

Amanda said...

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon whenever you'd like. :)