» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 2 Paranormal Fight Club

I'm still in Paranormal Fight Club, paranormal romance writers are going head to head to win a critique from author Angie Fox. The second part of Forbidden is up. You can vote once a day for the next 3 days. Please vote for me. :)

http://www.rom...anceinthebackseat.com/fightclub/blog/2009/10/forbidden-part-two.html

Backstory on Forbidden: When I signed up for Paranormal Fight Club, I had no idea what the prompt would be and what would develop from it. When I sat down to write it, FALLEN was on my mind, as well as FORSAKEN. FORBIDDEN takes place in the same paranormal world. Dagon is a Fallen angel who has tired of his role in creating chaos in the world. Anita is alone in the world until she finds herself attacked by creatures with wings and dragged into the ultimate battle of good versus evil.

No comments: