» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Website Post #2

Okay, through with the tutorial from here. So now I'm going here to CSS introduction. Hopefully it will tell me how to put cool stuff (ie pictures) in my web build. Note, I do have some experience with html from college. I'm also somewhat computer savvy and can find my way around a computer and fill in the blanks if things are left out. So this may not be for everyone, but I'm willing to give it a shot. The worst thing is I've wasted tons of time that could have been spent doing something else and still have to pay a couple hundred dollars to have someone else build my website. The best thing is that I have a site I can maintain myself. I'm hoping to figure out how to interface my website with this blog instead of using WordPress as a blog. I like my blogger account, but it may be for the best to move everything over. I don't know, but I'll figure it out as I go along. It's been fun learning and I'll still keep you posted on how things are going. I'm going to try to limit web building to after school, evening type activity.

No comments: