» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

AHHH! I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up

You'd think I would have seen that gigantic hole up ahead, but I think I must have been looking the other way. I'm not quite sure why they call it digging yourself out of a hole. That just seems to make it deeper. Between starting my part time job and duties with volunteer positions, I was completely swamped last week. I have not had a day off and all my writing time had to be used to work on an old problem, I'd let go for too long. So, am I anywhere near my goal, no. Is it time to rethink the goal, probably. Do I feel I have the necessary brain power to accomplish anything at this time, definitely not. A week of doing nothing but accounting can sure weigh down the creative mind. I'll be continuing to work on the accounting stuff this week and a group I'm in is doing a book in a week, so maybe I'll push through and complete FORSAKEN during that week. That's all my brain has time for. Hope everyone else's February is going well.

No comments: