» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Monday, June 09, 2008

We Interrupt This Revision...

Who knew that grocery shopping is bad for writing? At least it is when you hadn't realized JR Ward's next book was out. So I'm interrupting my revising, which is at p 67, and reading the crap out of Lover Enshrined. Don't worry, if I can't get through it today, it will get relegated to nightstand material. My in-laws are taking my kids for the week, so writing is on. I just have to decide between writing and revising. I'm thinking Fallen needs it's middle and ending. So it will probably be writing, but depending on how the mood strikes me...

Today we're starting a round robin over at Wicked Wenches, check it out. Oh, I'm starting it, but I haven't posted it yet. I will soon though, maybe after a chapter of Lover Enshrined. :)

No comments: