» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Friday, June 06, 2008

Thinking of Buying a Write a Book in 30 Days Book

Read this article first http://allbookmarketing.com/2008/06/04/writing-books/write-a-novel-in-30-days-two-reviews/.

I've always wondered about these books and if they would actually help. The answer is meh. Maybe. Thought I'd pass along the link. I don't have either of these books in my library right now. She said she doesn't regret buying either one.

She's testing both books in the month of June and July at allbookmarketing.com

2 comments:

BriteLady said...

Just check one out from the library first. You can renew them at least 2 or 3 (maybe up to 6? I forget) times before you really have to return. You can request stuff from other branches, so you're not limited by what's in the branch (and the two closest to us are pretty small). I own one writing book (except for whatever old college textbooks I still have...which are probably in Spanish). It's one that I checked out and decided that I really liked, so I bought a copy off Amazon. Several other "how to write a romance" books were just annoying. Glad I didn't spend any $ on them...

Anonymous said...

I have it, and I recommend it.
If you have questions, holler on the group, Amanda :)

Silke