» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Here and There

I posted Monday on my new group blog Wicked Wenches about Vampires. Other than that I've been preoccupied with other things besides writing. I'm hoping to bounce back into it in a few days and get cracking. I did read Blood Fever by Karen Marie Moning and The Bleeding Dusk by Colleen Gleason while waiting in waiting rooms. I didn't get into Blood Fever as much as the first Fever book, but I still want to read more. The Bleeding Dusk was better and more engaging, but there was a lot of description (which is typical of historicals) that I found myself skimming. Again, can't wait to read more. These are the two series that I've followed on the Urban Fantasy route. I do prefer my HEA, but these series both have a good amount of sexual tension which make them interesting.

TIDBIT: Karen Marie Moning's blog has a chapter from an unpublished book of hers and promises to post more. Here's the link: http://karenmariemoning.blogspot.com/2008/03/working-title-lady-lies-chapter-one.html

No comments: