» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Yes, I vanished for the month of December. I finished Finding Home Again, mostly on my netbook, because my laptop display died. :-( But then it came back :-)  And then it died again :-(  And then it couldn't decide what to do :-|  So as of the end of last year I have a new laptop.

I spent the remainder of December reading the following:
What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James
Breathing Room by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Heartthrob by Suzanne Brockmann

All of the books were recommended from my friends as books with Hollywood heroes/heroines. Since I want to take one of my stories and expand it.

I do have goals for this year. I'd love to write at least 4 books for Silhouette/Harlequin and one additional single title. I'd actually love to write more, but that's a beginning.

I have three books currently that need revised, so that takes priority. Then I'll start writing again. Hubby wrote me a great program that is like the NaNo statistics keeper (I still have to load it on this machine). My much faster machine. :-) I'm feeling better and my hip feels better, so here's hoping for a painfree year.

No comments: