» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Sunday, August 22, 2010

End of Week One of Crazy Goals

9244 / 20000 words. 46% done!



Alright, so I didn't make my 20K for the week, putting me slightly behind. However, every day except Wed I had something else I had to do that I scheduled before this craziness began. Also, who gets Friday off after starting back to school on Monday. So I didn't get as much done as I hoped, but I have confidence that I can do 4000 words a day as on Wednesday.

Not much else to report. I'm going for 20K next week. We are still moving forward with Nora time, though not on the weekends.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Good morning, Amanda. Wow. I really need to read your blog more often. :) I love the 'Project Nora' idea. I understand the sidelining. And now that I'm not responsible for the 2 yr old 24/7 (how do other writers do it?), I don't have any excuses... well, except for daily living stuff.

I did come to one realization when the toddler was here. I CHOSE not to write. I wanted to soak up all the cuddle time with her because I knew it wasn't permenant. Had she been living here forever, I would have made adjustments. Choices/ Adjustments is something we all have to make, though the decisions are sometimes tough. You seem to be fitting everything in nicely and I bow to you. :)

Now that I have one MS sitting with an editor and 3 others in the same series to write, I'm making the time to write. 20k in a week? Not sure I'm there yet. For now it's about writing every evening for at least 2 (preferrably 4) hours with my sprinting friends.

Here's to GOALS