» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 17 of BIAM

It's been slow going with a few set backs, but I can still make it. I have 12,000 of the 50,000 required to finish. Seems big, but it's 3000 words a day. I'm not done for the day and hope to write through the weekend as well. It's definitely easier to write 50K with a more defined plot. I have key points I'm heading to, but how I get there is up to the book giving it a more organic flow. It also makes it slightly frustrating to turn off and come back to since the thoughts of where I was going may not be there anymore. The beginning was a lot less epic battles like Fallen. Not that Fallen has "epic" battles, but it definitely has more fight scenes. We'll see how it turns out.

1 comment:

Annie Gray said...

Hi!
You Go Girl! Sound like you'll have this book finish in no time!
which one are you working on now?
Happy Writing!
Annie