» HOME  »  SCOOP  »  WRITER  »  EXCLUSIVE  »  BOOKS  »  CONTACT

Monday, July 09, 2007

Certifiably Insane

Oh, no, what have I gotten myself into. http://www.alisonkent.com/blog/?p=2089#comment-28645 I've just committed myself to over 100 people that I'm going to write 1000 words a day. Unfortunately, I haven't come up with a title for my work in progress and used the folder title. Originally she was supposed to be a witch but I changed it to a sorceress. I've been horrible about finding time for my writing lately and so here it is. I know I need to keep going through to the end, but there's so much I want to change about the beginning. From every source I know, everyone says push through to the ending of the first draft and then go through the rewrite. I think I can, I think I can.

No comments: